Friday, May 29, 2009

Featured VH Boutique, VINTAGE FOX


Vintage Fox Boutique is a delicious offering to the shopper's palate. The friendly and fashionable owner Jen provides private styling and brings a unique flavor to the Salt Lake fashion frontier. She wants to help Utah not be 10 years behind the fashion world and she accomplishes that goal by offering customers both fresh funky style and timeless fashions. Her motto is something for everyone: rich, poor, young, and old!

Jen delivers impeccable customer service from the minute you are welcomed in the door to when you leave with all your beautifully wrapped goodie bags. I admit I don't have a passion or giant budget for fashion, but I am astounded with her unique finds and fabulous price points. It is hard for me to walk out of the store without purchasing something. The boutique is located in Sojo Salon which is very convenient if you are multi-tasking! They recently hosted a fashion show which you can see the pictures from on the fashion blog www.jchicboutique.com. You can preview inventory online and even shop at the website www.vintagefoxboutique.com. Jen currently stocks our tulle, Have a Ball Vintage Hems in gold, ivory, and black along with Effie's Dessert in Lady Vanilla. Vintage Fox Boutique is located in Sojo Salon at 1098 W. S. Jordan Pkwy in South JORDAN, UT.


JEN CLYDE
PRIVATE STYLIST
VINTAGE FOX OWNER
801-949-5744
JENBIGGS@MAC.COM

1 comment:

d jane said...

thank you for the link to Vintage Fox! I love finding boutiques like this (especially when I can shop with them online.)
ps. I'm obsessed with your slips. I always get compliments when I wear them! :):):)