Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pass the Length Test!


I had the privilege of attending Brigham Young University and am very proud of my degree I earned there.

"BYU exists to provide a university education in an atmosphere consistent with the principles of the Church of Jesus Christ. This environment is preserved through adherence to a code of conduct called the Honor Code that reflects those ideals."
byu.edu

A moment I was not proud was when I received an honor code violation for wearing too short of a dress on campus at the testing center. It really psyched me out being humiliated in public before an exam. I remember sobbing extensively, so I had to giggle at the following note I recently received on an order:

Please get this to me asap!! BYU Hawaii has some strict rules and you seriously have the only solution to what I thought were my modest dresses (besides buying a whole new wardrobe).

Glad to aid fellow long-legged ladies in need of protection from power-tripping honor code police!

No comments: