Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Vintage Hem Customer Spotlight: Staci




We at Vintage Hem love a good girlfriend like we love a good slip! One of our first and loyal customers is Staci. Here is a look into who Staci is:

Tell us about you?
I am 33 years old. I am a mom, daughter, sister and aunt. I love to dance, cook, read books, scrapbook, sew and do anything outdoors.



Tell us about your family?
I am the mom to an eight year old girl (who also loves wearing her Vintage Hem) and a five year old boy (who was recently diagnosed with High Functioning Autism). I have been married to my hubby for 13 1/2 years. I have four brothers and no sisters. I fall right in the middle with two older brothers and two younger brothers. I also have five nieces and five nephews.



What would we find in your refrigerator right now?
Typical milk, bread and cheese. But also, fruit (apples, peaches, pears, apricots) and a bunch of leafy greens for our seven guinea pigs (you go girl!)



If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be?
Whomever is currently dancing with Derek Hough (Dancing With the Stars). I would love to be his Ballroom partner any day of the week!



What was the last movie you went to see?
My hubby took me to see Twilight!! We went on a double date with my newly married friend and her hubby, and my mom.



What is your favorite song?
It really depends on the day and what CD I am listening to. But, I can never get enough of Jericho Road's "You Melt the Madness"



If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
My power would be to have enough energy to get everything done on my to-do list and cater to my kids and spend quality time with my hubby (isn't that the truth, that should come along with being a mommy).



What is the one thing you are most proud of?
It would definitely by my children (Aawww)


If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
North Carolina -I love that place!



What is your best secret (that you're willing to share)?
I have more than one- so I will let you choose.
When I walk into a clothing store, the first place I go is the Clearance racks
I am addicted to HGTV and a lot of the decor in my home is either re purposed from the DI or built by me (with my hubby's help)
When I feel like I need a inspirational pick-me-up, I browse Quilted Bear or Tai Pan Trading
If I feel like I am feeling pity for myself, I go do something for someone else (other than my family) (We liked them all Staci so we shared them all, hope you don't mind!!)



What is your favorite Vintage Hem?
It all depends on my mood that day. But, I do tend to grab the Dot the Great more often.

No comments: